#socialmediabuttons {text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; display:block;} -->
Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Guest Posting over at Jenna's Blog

Aloha,

Happy Valentine's Day:)

I normally don't show up on Tuesdays, but am guest posting over at Jenna's blog, Meandering in a Field of Dreams.

Normally, Jenna posts from a little village in southwestern France on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. However, she is about to give birth to her new baby, so is a little busy, as you can imagine.

Please hop on over to give her a little love!

And guys... speaking of LOVE, don't forget to stop and buy some flowers on the way home :)

3 comments:

Morgan said...

It was a great post! Crazzzzy story that you're tackling. Props to you, friend. :D

Anonymous said...

Oh fun I will hop over and read it.

also, I already got my flower this morning :)

Anonymous said...

So...I tagged you on my blog.... you might want to check it out.

Post a Comment

Dude saunters up to Dude-ette: You Comment Here Often?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;